Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer Chili for a Raining Day

 
It has been raining all morning here and the gloom is getting to me, makes me want to cook… I’m in a bit of a predicament though, because the Lemur King is sleeping and I can’t go out to shop for the needed ingredients. When I am finally able to go shopping though, you can bet that I am going to pick up the things needed for a summer chili. I have been craving it lately and had to go on a hunt of sorts this morning to find a good recipe. The chili gods answered me though because I came across this beautiful recipe over at The Smith Scoop and couldn’t contain myself! It had to be shared… She even has this amazing little trick with a pie plate and grease that was SO simple, yet made SO much sense! So click on the photo and go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment