Monday, July 9, 2012

My Boy and the Mushroom

I haven’t been to Plummer Pool in Sylvania, Ohio in close to ten years but ended up going today with my boys. Mom said that she couldn’t work the camera on her phone, which was of no surprise to me. The surprise was finding out that she actually was able to get a few shots and I just loved this one. This was the Lemur King’s first time around a water “mushroom” and he was clinging to me like a little monkey! He would stick his hand out so the water could hit his hand, but then scream and laugh in delight all while acting like he wanted to run away.
I get the biggest kick out of people. Funny how many people make remarks about my hair as if I am not standing in earshot. The biggest misconception still being that my hair is dirty. Please people, think about this logically, with all the advancements we have made in technology, science and otherwise, don’t you think that there are cleaner ways to put your hair in dreads?

No comments:

Post a Comment