Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Revolutionary by David Eichenberg


Revolutionary
7.5” x 8” (Without Frame)
15” x 14.5” (With Frame)
Artist Designed and constructed frame) 23K Yellow Gold Leaf and 13.25K White Gold Leaf over White Oak. 2009
Oil on Panel

This was a portrait that I modeled for and the first of many done by artist David Eichenberg. I told him many times that he has NO idea just how much this changed who I was. It all came along, perfectly timed, at the right point of my life. The fact that he called it Revolutionary was monumental for me. Forever will it be a turning point for me. All my selfishness aside, he is an amazing person who I have been blessed to have gotten to work with. Blessed to have seen yet another beautiful creation come out of him… www.davideichenberg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment