Thursday, February 16, 2012

Spiderman's Laundry

Making my way to Better Health in Plymouth on such a dreary day, this is what I came across…
I had to chuckle being that recently I watched a documentary on HBO about real-life Superheroes … LOVED it!!! Actually, you can follow the Real Life Superhero Project on both Twitter and Facebook! There should be an explanation of how incredibly giddy I was when I found that out, but I just haven’t been able to come up with the words yet. Of course I joined both!  I want to sit down with all of them for a day and photograph each in their everyday settings. 
I know that this gentleman is not dressed as a superhero, yet something about the Spiderman hoodie and the, what seems to be, Spongebob lounge pants, my thoughts got the best of me. What if that’s how it was for Spiderman to run out to grab his laundry from the corner laundrymat? Just throw the mask back, no care about the world… makes me giggle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment