Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ultimate Pretzel Crusted Peanut Butter Cookie Candy Brownie Bars



I know that I am lacking somewhere in my life and I am sure that it has to do with my God or my ego… Normally I back-pave those holes with food. Yes, I eat my feelings. For those that know me well, you know that I have battled severe nausea for years now. So, for me, when I get a hankering for something, my brain just does not stop until I feed the need. This week it has been chocolate and pretzels. It has gotten so bad that I stopped at Caribou Coffee, looked at the Barista as if I was waiting for her to read my mind and up word vomitting on her about wanting a Snicker’s in a cup. Of course it did not come out as smoothly as, “May I please have something that tastes like a Snicker’s?” No, there were many more grunts of inaudible words as the thought tried to make it’s way out of my mouth. She for sure thought there was something wrong with me… well, something more than my norm.
All kidding and my grunts aside, I have been falling apart trying to find something that might spark my interest. I came across this beauty of a recipe over at BabyGizmo.com… Ultimate Pretzel Crusted Peanut Butter Cookie Candy Brownie Bars How’s that for a mouthful? I am trying to stay away from the fat content and ignore all the usual bells and whistles, this is purely for the pleasure of having beautiful Noms. Check it out and tell me what you think…

No comments:

Post a Comment